Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bad Weather

It's an icy mess outside. I thought I'd cheer myself up by making up a quick Christmas wish list. (Yes, dear, this is in addition to the one I gave you.)

Things I want right now (other than a Very Dry Martini):

1. iPhone 3G, 16G. My iPod is dying, my current phone is so old it doesn't even support bluetooth; time for an upgrade!


2. Chanel Classic Jumbo Quilted Bag, in white, caviar leather, with silver hardware. I almost bought one this summer, in Portland (no sales tax!), but I quickly regained my sanity.


3. Current/Elliott Skinny Jeans in high-low wash
4. Tiffany 16-stone gold and platinum ring, even though I have ugly hands and there's no reason to draw attention to them.

5. Hermès Chien de Collier Bracelet

I also kinda want an Hermès Birkin, but I'm too overwrought to provide any details.

11 comments:

M.Lane said...

All lovely choices.....I would start with the martini though!!

ML
mlanesepic.blogspot.com

Petunia said...

Love your list!
I want an Hermes Birkin, size 28 or 32, in Gold color Chevre de Coromandel leather with palladian hardware......sigh...
I won't fork over for it, though!

CashmereLibrarian said...

Many thanks, Epic--I will indeed start with the martini!

Yay Petunia! Okay I'll play, here's the Birkin I'd most love: 35 cm, red with palladian hardware, taurillon clemence leather.

Also, re-reading this I realize I was unclear on why I was "overwrought': my son was taking the train home from Chicago last night, and everything was being delayed/cancelled, et cetera...but he made it and all is well!

CashmereLibrarian said...

Oh, and I should add I wouldn't mind a pretty black Kelly bag either!

Bart Boehlert said...

That's a very chic list Cashmere Librarian - may all your dreams come true! Happy holidays--

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Hope you got all of your wishes and had a wonderful Christmas!

Barrie said...

That's quite the list. I think I'll bump the ring up to the top for myself. ;) (I popped over from Bee Drunken's blog)

Bee said...

So did you get any of these? (It's probably lucky that you were willing to settle for the martini!)

please sir said...

Oh great list! Happy New year!

vicki archer said...

Love your list - all of it, totally sublime. xv

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I am in love that Tiffany ring. My friend's mom has it in all platinum and I have drooled over it. I can relate to the ugly hands...I hate my hands. They are just way too small! xx