So I'm on the second week of Fat Flush and the cravings I have demonstrate just how unsophisticated a person I am.
2. Powdered Donuts. When my husband and I were in college and our son was a baby, on Saturday mornings we used to buy powdered donuts, our neighbors would come over, and we would all lay on our pulled-out sofa bed eating the donuts and watch PeeWees Playhouse. Everytime I see them in the grocery store, I think about how delicious they are with a tall glass of cold milk and I know I could eat the whole bag, as long as the milk held out.
3. Dairy Queen Midnight Truffle Blizzard. They advertise this all the time on television recently, and it absolutely kills me.
4. Communion Bread. Last weekend during communion, my husband and I (we joked later) were wickedly tempted to grab the host/loaf from the pastor's hands and run down the aisle with it a la Jean Valjean, knawing voraciously on its delicious carbs.
5. Cupcakes. Preferably Red Velvet with rich cream cheese frosting but I'd settle happily for the Hostess variety. But I'd want more than two!
6. Any dessert from Babalu, which sells "desserts as big as your head!" When I lived in Santa Monica, I'd run over just before going to bed and select an enormous slice of pie to ensure sweet dreams.