Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ooooh, I've been Tagged...

By the beautiful Petunia In Paradise. Here are the rules:
Okay, here goes:
1. Since leaving home at fourteen to attend boarding school, I've lived in ten states: Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois and California. I've lived in more than one city in Illinois, Pennsylvania and California. The best place I ever lived? Monterey, California.
2. I'm the youngest of five siblings. The eldest, my sister, is eighteen years older than me. Her daughter is three years younger than me, and she's like a sister too. In fact, we went to law school together (different schools, same time).
3. I went to four different colleges before obtaining my B.A. However, I received both of my graduate degrees from the same university.
4. So far, I've had the following careers: retail fashion buyer, attorney, professor and librarian. Really, though, I'd rather be a Lady who Lunches ;-).
5. I believe Bigfoot exists. It's okay, go ahead and laugh: my husband and sons think this is hilarious.
6. I'm afraid of birds, especially baby birds. But I'm okay watching watching the movie.
7. My first car was a booger-green '66 Plymouth Barracuda, purchased in Dallas. Here I am, with my husband and oldest son, while we were in college (my fourth and last college, I should add): I know I'm supposed to Tag others, but for whatever reason I feel a bit awkward doing that, so if you feel like playing please add a comment and consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Petunia said...

I always feel a bit funny tagging people, too. I'm glad to see that you didn't mind playing along. :)

My eldest sibling is 12 years older than me, and as you might have read, there are 6 of us!